Remedial Massage Therapy
Remedial Massage is a whole-body treatment that involves the use of massage and a range of diagnostic techniques to treat a wide range of muscular and skeletal conditions.
Remedial Massage treatment involves specialised techniques to locate and repair tissue damage and to support and speed up the body’s own repair mechanisms. Techniques such as Myofascial release, Trigger Point therapy and various forms of stretching are performed, which enables optimal muscle length and range of movement to be achieved.
Remedial Massage helps to…
- Realign muscle fibres, Re-lengthen muscle tissue
- Stimulate blood supply to tissues, Improves circulation
- Increases and promotes joint flexibility
- Improves posture
- Calm the peripheral nervous system in order to relieve pain
- Reduces anxiety
- Enhances skin tone and skin health
- Provide relaxation
- Optimise general well being.